Advice on taking pre-Conceive
Taking pre-Conceive is easy, and it quickly becomes part of your daily routine.
pre-Conceive is split into two components: a nutritional sachet, and Omega 3 fish oil capsules. The contents of the sachet are taken with liquid early in the day, while the softgels are taken by themselves it the evening.
The pre-Conceive Sachet
Users should consume the contents of one pre-Conceive sachet each day. Simply add the powder to 200ml of juice or water. Stir it in, and drink!
The taste may not be to your liking. This is entirely due to the all-natural ingredients of pre-Conceive, as no artificial sweeteners or flavourings are used, and many natural ingredients simply don’t taste very nice!
pre-Conceive does include a natural flavouring which delivers a somewhat tropical taste, and a natural sweetener called Stevia, but other options for making it easier to take include:
- Splitting the dose in two. First, mix the whole sachet in one bottle. Then split it into two, have one serving with your breakfast, and other with your lunch. Or, just mix half the sachet in the morning, and bring the remaining powder with you to mix later in the day. It doesn’t have to be an exact 50-50 split – the important thing is simply to consume all the contents at some point during the day.
- Mixing the sachet with a cordial (e.g. Mi-Wadi or Ribena).
- Using a smaller amount of liquid – so there is less to drink, and therefore it goes down quicker.
- Conversely, using a larger amount of liquid – so the taste is diluted more.
- Adding additional sweetener, such as sugar, honey.
- Adding the sachet to a smoothie (either pre-made or freshly-made). However, do not mix the powder in as the smoothie is being made, as the heat of the rotating blades can damage the ingredients. Instead, sprinkle the powder in after the smoothie is blended.
- Some people find it is easier to take the sachet later in the day, such as lunchtime or early afternoon, when it isn’t as much of ‘a shock to the system’. However, taking pre-Conceive too late in the day can keep you awake at night, due to the energy it provides. A good rule of thumb is that if you can drink caffeine after 2 p.m. without being kept awake later on, you will be able to take pre-Conceive then too. For most though, 2 p.m. is the latest recommended time for their daily intake.
The pre-Conceive Capsules
The pre-Conceive fish oil capsules supply essential Omega-3, and should be consumed with your evening meal. The daily serving is three capsules, and all three can be taken at the same time.
For most people, there is no issue with taking the capsules. If you do happen to experience discomfort, of if you don’t like the taste, you can take them during a meal. This both disguises the taste and allows the capsules to sit in the middle of the tummy while working, rather than on top.